Designed for a total performance and comfort, the Sole Fitness E95 was awarded the best elliptical largely because of its positive feedbacks and reviews. With a 9 inch backlit LCD screen, built-in speakers, water bottle holder, and a cooling fan, the E95’s easy to use electronic console shows your calories, heart rate, time of workout, distance achieved, pace, resistance level, and incline degrees data. The stationary handlebars has a built-in heart rate sensors that allows checking of your progress whenever the need arise, or the wireless chest strap, that is also included, to give you a continuous heart rate reading. The E95 features a 40 degree incline that is by far, the steepest you will find in the elliptical world today. This feature replicates an uphill climb when pedaling thus, greatly increases your workout intensity. The Sole E95 also features a heavy 34 lb flywheel that gives a comfortable momentum and stability.
- The E95 has custom-molded grips for an extra comfort for your upper body workout.
- Wireless Chest Strap and Built-In Sensor on the handlebars that allows for hands-free monitoring.
- The Sole E95 was awarded the best elliptical.
- The E95 foot pedals are articulated through personal walking styles, it makes for a smooth natural motion that reduces ankle and knee stress.
- Easy to use console with a 9” LCD screen
- 40 degree incline ramp that allows you to customize the intensity of your workout
The Pros and Cons of the Sole E95 Elliptical
- 34 lbs heavy flywheel with large adjustable stride length – This gives a top-notched smooth ride and keep the momentum much better.
- Enhanced Features – The Sole E95 is packed with enhanced features such as built-in cooling fans, sound system with Apple and MP3 compatibility, and a water bottle holder.
- High Adaptability – The E95 is built to adapt to your needs, not the other way around.
- Maximum user weight is 400 lbs – The best user weight capacity in its price range.
- Customized Settings – Can be personalized according to each individual’s specification.
- Stable Design – The Sole E95 has a stable design and strong frame that’s built to last.
- The sound quality of the speakers is not that good.
- Limited Programs – Unlike other ellipticals in this price range, the E95 is disappointingly short on workout programs.
You cannot find a perfect exercise equipment but the Sole Fitness E95 is by far, the highest quality elliptical machine available that you can buy for such a great price. The E95 allows you a total body workout, both upper and lower body, giving you a complete cardio workout. Its revolutionary features are designed by physical therapists and expert engineers. The Sole E95 comes with a 5 year warranty on parts, 2 years on labor, a lifetime warranty on the frame, and a full money back guarantee.
Incoming search terms:
- sole fitness e95 elliptical machine review