Achieving a fit and healthy lifestyle requires the need to have a regular exercise routine. The best way to do this right in the comfort of your home is to invest in a home fitness equipment. The best choice that can be considered is from the most trusted brand that delivers the highest quality and most innovative home fitness equipment worldwide.
ProForm, a world leader in home fitness equipment, delivers yet another empowering in-home fitness success with its ProForm 1110 E Elliptical Trainer. Its revolutionary design is equipped with a sturdy, solid frame that is built to last and allows a high weight capacity of up to 375 lbs. The ProForm 1110 E is also equipped with an inertia enhanced 32 lbs flywheel, a 20 degrees digital incline, and a 25 digital resistance levels. Add that with an adjustable cushioned pedals and a soft-touch upper body grips, and you’ll have an excellent fitness partner that will not only give you the best workout experience of your life, but the most comfortable as well. Aside from that, the ProForm 1110 E features the latest technology with its Google Maps accessibility and iFit enabled technology that gives an option to train with Jillian Michaels. This machine offers a wide range of workout apps. Its 32 built-in apps allows you to freely choose a program depending on your preferred workout intensity.
- Guaranteed durability – Made from commercial gauge solid steel frame.
- 375 lbs Weight Capacity
- Oversized, adjustable traction-control pedals
- 32 lbs inertia enhanced flywheel
- 20 degrees digital quick incline
- 25 digital resistance levels
- 20” – 22” Adjustable Power Stride Length
- Easy to read 7” backlit display
- 32 preset workout apps
- Dual-Grip Heart Rate Monitor
- SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance
- iFit enabled
The Pros and Cons of ProForm 1110 E
- Best value for your money because of its durability.
- Equipped with 8” built-in cooling fan
- Built-in 2.0 sound system that’s iPod compatible
- Built-in iFit wireless technology
- Equipped with an iPad holder with removable shelf
- Comes with a Polar wireless chest strap and dual-grip heart rate monitor
- Allows for a forward and backward motion
- Comes with transport wheels for ease of mobility
- Easy to assemble
- The water bottle holder is not easily accessible during workouts.
- Although it is equipped with transport wheels, this 250 lbs equipment is much heavier than other brands.
The ProForm 1110 E Elliptical Trainer is ideal for a total maximum workout. It is packed with innovative features, the latest technology, revolutionary design, and built to last. All of these features and for a reasonable price, you’ll get a high quality, professional fitness machine that’s well worth your investment. The ProForm 1110 E comes with a lifetime frame warranty, 5 year warranty on parts and a 2 year labor warranty. It guarantees absolute value for your money.